home

Author Topic: Rumours and what's new to be expected of Blackstone Fortress  (Read 1755 times)

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Re: Rumours and what's new to be expected of Blackstone Fortress
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 10:53:07 AM »
A Zoat! :icon_eek:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 05:01:06 PM »
As a HUGE fan of what they're doing with Blackstone Fortress I love this. Blackstone is a fantastic opportunity for them to pump out some smaller models without worrying about how it fits into armies. I still need to get around to picking up escalation, but pretty much every Blackstone set has been great.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 05:08:20 PM »
As a HUGE fan of what they're doing with Blackstone Fortress I love this. Blackstone is a fantastic opportunity for them to pump out some smaller models without worrying about how it fits into armies. I still need to get around to picking up escalation, but pretty much every Blackstone set has been great.

absolutely agree sir, I've been collecting the figures ( not the game yet) and love the feel for the world.
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 10:24:35 PM »
The game is quite fun to. Takes a little while to memorize all the things you can do in combat and get into the rhythm of it, but after that we've had some games around 45 minutes long that are fantastic fun.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989