home

Author Topic: Empire in Storm of Chaos  (Read 1851 times)

Offline intrepidjohnny

• Members
Empire in Storm of Chaos
« on: July 02, 2003, 08:07:42 PM »
http://forums.portent.net/showthread.php?s=efec17ee804716bad883da00cd926c99&threadid=134291326

I don't think thats true... Valten is supposed to kill Crom, and Crom doesnt have any magic weapon and Archaon killing Karl  :x  that wouldnt be nice...?

Offline Zack

• Members
Empire in Storm of Chaos
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 08:10:35 PM »
Yeah, thats kind of wierd, well at least Valten owns!

BeatPosse

Empire in Storm of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 05:12:07 AM »
If they kill Karl Franz after I spent 2 months getting the bitz to build him and Deathclaw, I am going to be extremely angry.  Well, at least a little irate.

Offline squig87

• Members
  • The Dude
Empire in Storm of Chaos
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 12:21:13 AM »
Theres a huge topic about this on Bugmans forum i read just. It seems that many of the dwarf players believe that the special characters that havnt had updated figures will be killed in the storm of chaos. Many also believe that Valten is the champion of light and the chosen of sigmar. We'll just have to see but it would be awesome to have an empire character as the chapion of light. Then we could field a character that could actually kill stuff! woohoo
Citizen Erased

Offline IH8Skaven

• Members
Empire in Storm of Chaos
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 02:39:41 AM »
Can't remember where I heard it, (Probably Portent, so take it with a grain of salt,) but the word around the campfire is that GW is releasing a brand-new Karl Franz and Deathclaw next year.

Offline queek

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Empire in Storm of Chaos
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2003, 01:11:32 AM »
one can only hope that they release more reasonable rules for him to go along with the new model.

Its a bummer to me that the ONLY special characters that I refuse to use/allow are Empire, Karl and Thyrus.   :evil:

totally OTT, the both of them.