home

Author Topic: From Halsberg and beyond!  (Read 893 times)

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
From Halsberg and beyond!
« on: June 05, 2005, 01:41:46 PM »
With the defeat of the Sigmarites in the Halsberg campaign, I Grandmaster Wulfgar will lead a new campaign towards the Uneasy Watchman.  This move is to try and flank the factions which will probably head towards Bechafen.
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"

Offline rha celt

• Members
I shall join you.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 12:12:56 AM »
Let me be the first to join you on your march. I bring no less than three regiments of spears, two of crossbow, two of militia, four of sword, two of knights , two great cannon and a mortar. I also have a Kislev force that has attached itself to me. It consists of two small groups of horse archers, three groups of winged horse and a assorted group of foot. I just ask where you need my troops and I shall do my best to help out our mighty cause.
When in doubt attack, hey sometimes it works

Offline LizardKing

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 08:33:23 PM »
right behind you Atch, HUZZAH!!!
-kill 'em all, let ULRIC sort 'em out

Offline Frederick Ironstrom

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 12:24:16 PM »
What are we waiting for? To war!

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 01:17:09 PM »
As far as I know there is one bit on the campaign map workings to be sorted out.
It is the 'programme' that shows the effect of the battle results and makes the 'shield locations' flash or change colour as the results come in - so fairly important.

I have asked for a general announcement so keep your eyes peeled, and remember the programmar guy who is sorting it out,  has a normal life like the rest of us, is doing it in his 'free' time, and is not really a normal member here anyway, and we should all be very grateful.

However I too cannot wait for things to get going.......................
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Frederick Ironstrom

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2005, 09:31:47 AM »
What are we waiting for

This was really just a figure of speech, I wasnt asking literally. I appreciate the awkwardness of any sort of programming.  :-x