home

Author Topic: Coat-of-Arms questions  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Coat-of-Arms questions
« on: June 17, 2005, 02:15:53 PM »
What does the purple/orange coat-of arms on the war map represent? Ostermark or Kislev? Is Kislev a seperate faction, or is it part of the Middenland faction? And, if Kislev is part of the Middenland faction, and the purple/orange coat of arms are indeed the Kislevites, can Middenland launch an attack from these locations?
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Coat-of-Arms questions
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 01:02:41 AM »
These are some good questions…

The purple/orange coat of arms simply shows some cities on the map, they play no role in the campaign. (They might not even be on the map when battle reporting starts)

Kislev and Middenland are one in the same. When you sign up you can select Middenland or Kislev although it makes not difference other than your own personal fluff.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Coat-of-Arms questions
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 12:28:13 PM »
Okay, thanks. I already got the reply on the Stirland faction forum, but I think it's a good idea if it is clarified on the general forum as well :) .
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!