home

Author Topic: Current Standings - With Summary  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Current Standings - With Summary
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2005, 11:56:11 PM »
I think I have it figured out... but I wouldn't mind a short users manual either..... just a short one.... please...
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2005, 08:00:44 PM »
We need an update.

I think I have added things up and we are about 7850 points ahead at The Uneasy Watchman, which should see us hold off any Stirland attack.

The Talabeclanders seem very quiet - see the Round 3 thread :?:

I make Kaltenbach about 6200 - our original 5000, plus 1200 from jmanwarhammer.

If a planned attack does come - how much will they have to post - they will know they need 5000 at least, and will probably have another 2-3000 as back up, maybe even more?
I suspect we could be in trouble unless we can shore it up with about another 2-3000.

Any extra will just keep us more in front for round 4, and mean we have a stronger base to attack from.
 :?:
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2005, 08:16:54 AM »
As of about 10 minutes ago - I make us about 1900 points ahead still at the Watchman.

However I am not sure I have got it right looking at Rorrak's latest update.
It may be even closer than that.

Posts are needed to the Watchman now, as Stirland seem to be the ones mounting a last ditch attack.

The Talabecland attacks seem to have gone down on the Stirland frontier, so may put some pressure on Stirland there.

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Rorrak

• Members
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2005, 08:54:15 AM »
The uneasy is very close, still in our hands but close. We need reports there.

My time and work loads are sporadic, sometimes I can update fast, others not.

Offline Diakon

• Members
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2005, 09:10:41 AM »
Unlucky me, because of some problems with my right ankle I was locked in my apartment and weekend battle opportunity was wasted.

But still, I managed to persuade a couple of friends to visit me with goal to "entertain the poor ill man" with some small skirmishes. To persuade them use scenarios in this skirmishes was easy task after that.

So two skirmish reports go to Bechafen. At least those are with bonuses.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2005, 10:39:29 AM »
I've just been double checking the figures, and I think it is worse at The Watchman than we think.

I make our total 29600 [not 30600 shown at the top of the thread]

AND

I make Stirland total 31200 [ Not 30400 shown ditto]

We're out a 1000 too much, and I've got an extra 800 points for them?

We need to make up 1600 points plus to hang on to it.
I've got some but not enough.

Offline Rorrak

• Members
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2005, 11:07:31 AM »
Grrr sorry, I guess I calculated a battle the wrong way somewhere :(

I dont have anything to report unfortunately. I reported mine yesterday because I thought I would be in a meeting all morning.

Offline Rorrak

• Members
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2005, 01:13:52 PM »
Results posted up to and including Vann Harl's battle.

A battle I might add that had an interesting twist at the end.

Offline Rorrak

• Members
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2005, 02:27:10 PM »
Packing up this side, no more updates till at least 11pm as I wont have internet access at my friends place.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2005, 12:19:38 AM »
Rorrak:

ERken's post should be 750 points> his Army of middenland earns him 'campaign army bonus'.

I made Stirland 48250 ?

Hellion has 3 @ 1800, 1 @ 1200, 1 @ 1400
and TVI gets 1400

adding 8000 on to their total.

Unless we have some big scores to come The Watchman may be contested now - I wasn't expecting that score from Hellion, he's been losing to Helblaster all the time. :roll:

Last point: episteme is not listed on the Talabec big hitters list, and hasn't posted yet this round I think - that worries me a bit.

Offline Middenland_is_Okay

• Members
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2005, 02:09:25 AM »
Nor was I, I am the guy he beat that bad too! He must have got better by playing Helblaster.... :?
I make no sense, and I don't care!!

Offline Rorrak

• Members
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2005, 07:13:22 AM »
Quote from: Midaski

ERken's post should be 750 points> his Army of middenland earns him 'campaign army bonus'.

Wow. I could have sworn he said no but there it is clear as day saying yes and it hasnt been edited. I saw No - I used my Middenland ... going batty in my old age.

Vann Harl uses a pure Middenland army but isnt claiming the bonus because he can't afford to let his scroll caddy only have 1 scroll vs our regular opponents and thats why I didnt question what I saw.

Quote from: Midaski

Last point: episteme is not listed on the Talabec big hitters list, and hasn't posted yet this round I think - that worries me a bit.

Seems Episteme has been dabbling with his wood elves and thus doesnt have many reports. Well the ones he reported were disqualified.

I played with my woodelves on Tuesday, brand new book and all I couldn't wait till the end of the campaign. Yes I know bad ! I could have played my Empire and had a 4th game to report. Wont do it again.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2005, 10:57:14 AM »
Quote from: Middenland_is_Okay
Nor was I, I am the guy he beat that bad too! He must have got better by playing Helblaster.... :?

Well done for owning up :wink:

Next time make sure you only play him once -  :wink:
maybe you'd be better off playing a non-empire person you can beat to give us points - even 200 is good for a draw.,........

.....and maybe Hellion has to go back to playing his brother or someone else tougher.

that 6600 points he racked up has really killed us at TUW
 :wink:

Offline Middenland_is_Okay

• Members
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2005, 04:05:05 PM »
Sorry, but he really pissed me off with the first massacre, I couldn't just let that slide!
I make no sense, and I don't care!!

Offline Rorrak

• Members
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2005, 08:00:25 PM »
Well, round hasnt closed yet but it looks like.....

Kaltenbach is secure with a decent buffer against next round.

We are pretty far behind at TUW and whats worse is that UDO's fall looks like it could be secured by Stirland thus giving them a way into Bechafen. They are only 1900 pts behind.

Midaski drummed a lot of support for us up and it shows, we could have been a lot worse off.

Next round could be a strong one for us and we may only have TUW to face with some luck.

I wonder what bonus we get, if any for holding the religious site, it will certainly feel cheap if there isnt one.

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2005, 08:05:53 PM »
Quote from: Rorrak
I wonder what bonus we get, if any for holding the religious site, it will certainly feel cheap if there isnt one.

I agree, I think we have done well convincingly hold on to Kaltenbach. And with effort we could get TUW back or at least keep it contested next round. We deserve bonus modifiers.  :x
Graf Wilhelm Anderssen, Leading the Marburg Company (Stirland), joining Helstrom's 4th.
Awarded with the Nemesis Rune, Von Klaust's Laurels of Acclamation and the Scroll of Ludendorf.
NC: 5/2/1

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2005, 11:09:09 PM »
Well TUW will not stay contested after the next round - whoever is in front at the end of Round 5 wins it.

If Stirland have won Udo's that could be trouble, as they will probably make the Watchman their priority.

Let's wait as before to see the results of 4 , and if we get a modifer bonus ourselves somewhere this round.