home

Author Topic: So, what happened? Round 6 Stories.  (Read 7499 times)

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
So, what happened? Round 6 Stories.
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2005, 02:20:31 PM »
Quote from: towishimp
I quit.

I hope you don’t. I mean, your right, this topic has degraded to childish bicker, and I’m sorry to have been a part of it, but I hope you don’t let it ruin the whole campaign for you. Especially since at this time, more than ever the factions are going to need their members. This sort of ugliness is in the minority and I hope that the good can shine through.

Again I’m sorry to have been a part of it.

I’m sorry if my comments have upset you or others towishimp.

And Demonslayer (others too), let’s just agree to disagree.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2005, 03:02:04 PM »
Quote from: towishimp
All the allusions to the stupid alliance that obviously exists and the idiotic overanalyzing of every post makes me sick.

I quit.

Wow - and here I was thinking that like real war - there was as much off the battlefield activity as there was on it, and that the banter going on was a continuation of the months of pre-campaign banter.

I'm sick to death of this alliance thing - that implies actual explicit collusion - show me the proof - the camapign team have access to all the threads - let them show the proof.

Some of the Stirland and Talabecland crews had been baiting each other for weeks - and Stirland went off like bulls in china shops - and they reaped the rewards of their impatience.

If it's getting to people this much then let's stop the whole thing now - let's all throw our toys out the pram and quit.......

It was much better with the fluff, the newsletters, and the stories - stuff the battles.
 :roll:
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2005, 03:20:03 PM »
Why don't we have that emoticon that looks like it's playing a violin?
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2005, 04:34:21 PM »
Guys, the control on this forum has been deliberately loose, so as to not obstruct "smack talk" between the factions. This was done on the assumption that all participant members would be mature enough to:

a) Recognize smack talk as such and don't take it personally

b) Know when to stop beating a dead horse and get back in character

This thread is a disappointment in both regards, so I'm locking it, and leave you with these words of wisdom:

Lighten up. It's a game.

--GH
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties