home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 540271 times)

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #1975 on: October 12, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
Well I thought I was unusually cynical for an 18 year old and then something like this comes and still manages to make me feel even worse about humanity. Good thing the Internet is also full of things that can cheer you up or I'd be dangling from the ceiling by now.

You're so adorable.

You must be great at parties. Work on that cynicism, it's vital for everything in life.
I thought he should act responsibly and just kill himself.

Offline Not-not-kenny

• Members
  • Call me: 22079460347
« Reply #1976 on: October 12, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »
Thanks, mr, D. Gee, I hope I'll be as enlightened and grumpy as you when I grow up!
"Nothing happens contradictory to nature, only contradictory to what we know of it."

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #1977 on: October 12, 2011, 10:23:44 PM »
Thanks, mr, D. Gee, I hope I'll be as enlightened and grumpy as you when I grow up!

It might scare you to know you're not that far off.  :icon_wink:

Offline Not-not-kenny

• Members
« Reply #1978 on: October 12, 2011, 10:31:49 PM »
It actually does. I'm bloody terrified, like sitting in the corner curled up in fetal position, shaking of angst, terrified. Could be the cold, though.
"Nothing happens contradictory to nature, only contradictory to what we know of it."

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #1979 on: October 12, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
That or bad gas.  :engel:

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
« Reply #1980 on: October 13, 2011, 12:38:50 AM »
just in case you should get out of the corner and go to the can before you test the theory.... it might not be gas.
"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #1981 on: October 13, 2011, 07:29:55 AM »
Overall guys take your cynism yes or no debate away from the tragedy of the death of that child.

As a tragedy it is.

Sniffing glue, taking drugs, choking yourself into stupor or even death. There are lots of ways how teenagers try to push the limits and there always have been. I am sorry for the loss of those parents.

Offline Obi

• Members
  • Rest in peace Nate
« Reply #1982 on: October 14, 2011, 11:36:01 AM »
A while back, I had posted that my friends lost thier 14 year old daughter tragically.  Obi for one, wanted to know how/why.  I was looking for a site that would be appropriate to share, and the victim's mother posted a link on facebook.

So, please share this link with your friends and family.

http://www.gaspinfo.com/en/home.html
Oh man, that's really bad. I know people who do/did that (different technique though).
Hello Athiuen and welcome to the Back Table.

caveat lector
I killed a duck with a spear, can't read train timetables though
"To be is to do"-Socrates;
"To do is to be"-Sartre;
"Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra

Offline Auberoun

• Members
  • Moguling the crap out of life.
« Reply #1983 on: October 14, 2011, 03:25:45 PM »
Overall guys take your cynism yes or no debate away from the tragedy of the death of that child.

As a tragedy it is.

Sniffing glue, taking drugs, choking yourself into stupor or even death. There are lots of ways how teenagers try to push the limits and there always have been. I am sorry for the loss of those parents.

Thanks Fandir, in honor of the departed, (whose favorite color was purple)  I have decided to paint my Empire army in the Ostermark theme.  (Less pinky or lavender though)  I let her father know.  (who has about 10,000 points of Empire, not an exaggeration btw) about your guy's sentiments and my army choice, and he was very touched. 

We are planning a tourney in Michigan at some point to benefit the orginization I posted the link to sometime early next year. 

Thanks again! 

Oh, and I have been working on my cynicism, and I still find ways in which I am lacking...need to take the "Correspondence course for cynics" but, I probably wouldn't have time...since they take all your time and money away.
The world you believe is reality is a puppet show!

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #1984 on: October 14, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »
Oh, and I have been working on my cynicism, and I still find ways in which I am lacking...need to take the "Correspondence course for cynics" but, I probably wouldn't have time...since they take all your time and money away.

It's a start.

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
« Reply #1985 on: October 14, 2011, 04:43:48 PM »
WOW I'd completely missed the post about the girl losing her life playing that stupid strangling game.  My heartfelt condolences to the family and may no other children fall prey to this irresponsible idiocy. 
"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.

Offline scarletsquig

• Members
« Reply #1986 on: October 14, 2011, 04:51:45 PM »
What. The. Hell?

Please tell me this is a really bad joke.

You've never heard of things like auto-erotic asphyxiation?

You're missing out, son.

An ex of mine once mentioned that she was into that. I said no... sounds bloody stupid to me.

Offline Kirgan

• Members
« Reply #1987 on: October 14, 2011, 05:08:10 PM »
Starting to think that GMAIL have something against me, some job started and he send me on spam and spam sending in inbox  :dry:
Commission Painting-PM  :)

Offline Auberoun

• Members
  • Moguling the crap out of life.
« Reply #1988 on: October 14, 2011, 08:33:51 PM »
An ex of mine once mentioned that she was into that. I said no... sounds bloody stupid to me.

I once had an ex like that, she wanted me to choke her and slap her during sex.  I was like "What?!" and she said, "Slap me!"  the rest I won't go into becuase this is a PG-13 rated forum...I think.  But, I absolutely refused to choke her...sick people out there...but, trends unfortunately are always followed by only the sickos...As far as I know, this poor girl was normal in pretty much every other way, and it was the first time she experimented with "The choking game". 
The world you believe is reality is a puppet show!

Offline jlutin

• Members
  • In Development Now
« Reply #1989 on: October 14, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
Obama has spent more time playing golf than meeting with Republicans, his Deficit Commission, his Job Council and his Cabinet COMBINED.

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #1990 on: October 15, 2011, 09:07:02 AM »
That picture made me laugh. Well done.

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #1991 on: October 15, 2011, 09:22:03 AM »
I don't like bacon.

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #1992 on: October 15, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »
I don't like bacon.

:?

But... it's fried! I thought you liked everything that could be fried in a pan!

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #1993 on: October 16, 2011, 08:49:08 PM »
Maybe. *Sniff* Maybe.

Anyway, I realised I was quite angry at work today, and decided the crying manbabies that populate Wales and England could be the target for my ire.

Specifically, a Welsh player being sent off due to illegally spear tackling a French player, being given the red card and a 3 week ban (which are appropriate and required measures due to a memo sent to all refs for zero tolerance on spear tackles), meaning that Wales lost.

Obviously, being French/Irish the ref was clearly biased and looking for anyway to overpenalise the Welsh so the French could win.

I like this image to much. It also fits.

F*** you you f****** idiot whiners at my work today complaining about the game and the ref, stop idolising your "hero" who broke the rules and could've paralysed another player by doing something he wasn't allowed to. Stop blaming the ref because your team didn't win. Stop blaming anyone, and accept that you don't have a "Destiny" to be in the final. If you did you would be there. And stop it with the "You" "Me" "We" shit, are you in the team that played? No? F*** off. "We deserved to be there" my ass.

Am I there yet?

****** **** ***** jingoistic *******. The worst comes from the bloody English who upon being kicked out, suddenly all have Grandmas from Swansea and talk like ignorant caricatures from Barry. If you're going to be jingoistic, remember, no-one likes a whore who sells only to the winner/potential winner.

I couldn't find a picture of a Welshman that fit, and that dog is hilarious

I would like to point out another time the said ref saw a spear tackle. Red Card to Florian Fritz. And it was against a side the French loving ref should have hated. Or maybe he actually read the aforementioned memo and the law in Rugby against spear tackles?

Actually, Florian looks like he just won something

Thank you. I needed to vent and I feel better now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:51:26 PM by MrDWhitey »

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #1994 on: October 16, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »
There were 2 other spear tackles in the group stages which werent even penalised, the south african rugby analyst on ITV showed them this morning.

I think a yellow card would have been the correct decision.

But I don't care, because Wales is shit.
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline jlutin

• Members
  • In Development Now
« Reply #1995 on: October 17, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »
You are right to shut down the idiot whiners.  Not too many teams get red cards for spearing when they are up by 2 goals.  Yea, it might happen once a blue moon, but still.
Obama has spent more time playing golf than meeting with Republicans, his Deficit Commission, his Job Council and his Cabinet COMBINED.

Offline MrDWhitey

• Members
« Reply #1996 on: October 17, 2011, 02:24:36 PM »
My opinion is this. Those other players should also have had red cards, and the refs should be penalised for not taking a zero tolerance viewpoint.

However, the results of those games are now done and done. The refs can still be retroactively penetrated from the rear though.

My main issue is the whining though, which amusingly I'm whining about, as is always the case of people angry at whiners.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:26:55 PM by MrDWhitey »

Offline t12161991

• Members
  • Let's Go Blue!
« Reply #1997 on: October 18, 2011, 06:54:37 PM »
Got a virus, now I have to reformat my laptop. Making this my second wipe in 6 months. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:
Grutch:  Careful, someone I know on a forum I visit works for Sony.  He says they aren't to be trusted.

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!

10-2

Offline Not-not-kenny

• Members
« Reply #1998 on: October 18, 2011, 08:09:38 PM »
My school computer freezes at least twice a day so severely I have to turn it off manually and the rest of the computers in my house aren't any better (the family stationary takes ten minutes to turn on and the family laptop hasn't got a screen). Got thing I'm not a gamer or I'd have gone mental by now.

Offline Obi

• Members
  • Rest in peace Nate
« Reply #1999 on: October 19, 2011, 08:25:10 AM »
My school computer freezes at least twice a day so severely I have to turn it off manually and the rest of the computers in my house aren't any better (the family stationary takes ten minutes to turn on and the family laptop hasn't got a screen). Got thing I'm not a gamer or I'd have gone mental by now.
Reformat them.

Got a virus, now I have to reformat my laptop. Making this my second wipe in 6 months. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:
How do you even get viruses nowadays?
Hello Athiuen and welcome to the Back Table.

caveat lector
I killed a duck with a spear, can't read train timetables though
"To be is to do"-Socrates;
"To do is to be"-Sartre;
"Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra