home

Author Topic: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle - The Legend  (Read 254038 times)

Offline Erwin Moltz

• Members
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle
« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2007, 07:53:43 PM »
"the only good northmen is a dead northmen" - captain highberg

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
  • ^My Pic - Stuff I say ->
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »
http://www.secretlivesofmobs.com/index.php?strip_id=1

that guy would fit in here...
lol, that guy is here! Ill let you guys figure out who it is
Long time Wood Elf and Empire player with newly acquired High Elves

Offline Erwin Moltz

• Members
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2007, 02:04:07 AM »
you?
"the only good northmen is a dead northmen" - captain highberg

Offline Rufas the Eccentric

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Taken from us May 9th 2008 - But never forgotten
« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »
It is high time we got back to the proper task of heretic burning.

http://www.warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=16751.25

Gojo is hereby charged with the heinous crime of threadomancy by the Holy Sigmarian Inquisitorial Tabernacle (we don't abbreviate). Davido, Chumpchange, Rorrak, Fandir Nightshade, and Brother Ducat are charged with contributing to the delinquency  of Min... no thats not right... conspiracy to spread threadomancy.  The penalties are the same, but you can purchase an indulgence at the premium price + appropriate surcharges.

Please proceed to the inqisition office near the Count's Tavern and take your punishment Snurfs that you are.
Sigmar on a sling, the stuff some people come up with. . . .

Offline McKnight

• Members
  • Its the No. of posts that make you a veteran-gamer
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »
I vote for...*
That is really a bad case, Herr Rufas. Good boy. Should they be burned? or have they bought indulgences?

*Since when did we start voting you might ask?... After we were accused of being unfair... and hey democratic people cant be unfair! So we have become democratic in all needed cases. Like do we need free stable space, paid by the church and free coffee, being allowed to bring our weapons from work home with us.
"Me? I'm practically perfect in every way!"- Rufas the eccentric.
Rufas had Two Ton Sally. I have Silicon Sally!
EuroBashes attended: 1

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2007, 09:47:29 PM »
It is high time we got back to the proper task of heretic burning.

http://www.warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=16751.25

Gojo is hereby charged with the heinous crime of threadomancy by the Holy Sigmarian Inquisitorial Tabernacle (we don't abbreviate). Davido, Chumpchange, Rorrak, Fandir Nightshade, and Brother Ducat are charged with contributing to the delinquency  of Min... no thats not right... conspiracy to spread threadomancy.  The penalties are the same, but you can purchase an indulgence at the premium price + appropriate surcharges.

Please proceed to the inqisition office near the Count's Tavern and take your punishment Snurfs that you are.
Good job Rufas, way to pull the team back together

And since when did we start voting? Oh well, its probably a good idea... That way we at least show that its not just 2-3 lunatics torching a bunch of innocent people  ...   wait  ..

I would also like to present a little "problem" that the Inquisition has been having lately. It seems that our Public Relations department ... well, who am I kidding. We don't have a PR department. Thats the problem though, aparently in the publics eyes we are just some evil corporation trying to undermine the country (CIA? oooo bad joke Im sorry!)

As High Inquisitor of the Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle Of Sollace (like Rufas said, no abreviations), I would like to propose appointing one of our Inquisitors to "Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma. "  His job would be to hunt down the heretics like normal, but to also show the lighter side of the Inquisition and try and get the public more involved. You will get a hyopthetical pay-raise of 150% of your current salary, a full-paid vacation to Madam Rosalitas courtesy of the Imperial Coffers, and the worst acronym the Inquisition can offer  :wink:

Examples would include having a "kids-day" where they can participate in the burnings (lol) and free passes to the elderly (lol)* and perhaos gladiator/olympic style games where heretics can fight manticores and the Imperial Dragon and stuff. And if they survive they are obviously witches so we burn them. You know, that kind of stuff

If anyone cares to apply for this most prestigous position within the Inquisition, feel free to apply

*if you didn't get it I was talking about torching little kids and the elderly (stay away from Midaski! I warn you!), sort of like the FBI picnic

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2007, 10:07:01 PM »
Hey, if I disband the Anti-Lector Party (won't be hard, I'm the only member) can I join? I am really big on being the Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma, as people already say I am! I promise not to make anymore heretical postings, and will follow all the Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle-y rules. Pleeaase?? :engel:
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »
Hey, if I disband the Anti-Lector Party (won't be hard, I'm the only member) can I join? I am really big on being the Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma, as people already say I am! I promise not to make anymore heretical postings, and will follow all the Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle-y rules. Pleeaase?? :engel:
Alright, its nice to see if you finally taking an interest in the dark side the inquisition. And lets not call it "disbanding" the "Anti-Lector Party". That sounds like you just gave up on it, and Inquisitors are not quiters (incompetant fools, perhaps, but not quiters...)

Instead say you merged with the Inquisition. And BTW, we do not represent or are in any way affiliated with the Arch Lectors. We are trading partners with the Church Of Sigmar but are, in fact, a completely autonymous and self-governing organization

By the power vested in me by the Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle of Sollace, I hereby induct you into the ranks of the Inquisition as Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma, head of the Inquisitions Public Relations department (somehow I see PR going down the tube, but I've been wrong before)

Offline HoS

• Members
« Reply #208 on: September 12, 2007, 04:28:00 AM »
Hell no! I'm a people person! In other words, I'm a person who deals with people. And people deal with me! In other words, I deal with people. Which means that I'm a people person!

And I henceforth declare-ify that the Anti-Lector party shall now fully and inseperably be joined to the Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle, and that the Anti-Lector, HoS, shall become the most illustrious, long-lasting, and above all, hard, Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma.

But I am not going to be just hard, I will have a sensitve head, and will respond to faithful and steady stimulation with bursts of rewards to the faithful. And although the populace may be in the throes of adulation, I shall not forget to be gentle. Ish.

I so hope I don't get banned for that travesty ofa post.

*EDIT* I changed one word...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 06:51:29 AM by Warlord »
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Rufas the Eccentric

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Taken from us May 9th 2008 - But never forgotten
« Reply #209 on: September 12, 2007, 04:16:57 PM »
My hearty Congradulations to Helblaster-of-Sigmar as the newly installed P.R.I.C.... right, no abbreviations.

I have also received a missive from Herr Gojo passed on through third parties so as to not allow me to track him.  There may be some defences to be offered in his case, but only should he present himself to the S.H.I.... Ooops,the Inquisistion.
Sigmar on a sling, the stuff some people come up with. . . .

Offline lonearcher

• Members
« Reply #210 on: September 12, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »
Your organization is growing in leaps and bounds. You may have to create smaller departments within the Sigmar Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle.

Maybe senior officers in the Middenheim region can form up the Bureaucratic Regiment Of Witchfinder Notables – Northern Order Of Sigmar’s Elite Representatives.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #211 on: September 12, 2007, 06:16:38 PM »
The PR guy needs to get moving ............

Whos has the 'T'-Shirt rights, the Posters, ............

I see a series of 7 books here ..........

"The Ministry of Tragic" by J.K. Trowelling
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #212 on: September 12, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »
The PR guy needs to get moving ............

Whos has the 'T'-Shirt rights, the Posters, ............

I see a series of 7 books here ..........

"The Ministry of Tragic" by J.K. Trowelling
Ill ignore the crappy Harry Potter reference, but I do like the idea of T-Shirts and posters...

hmmm (wishes I was Artistic and not Autistic  :laugh: )

So Helblaster if you get bored and feel up to it by all means make us some interesting posters and the like. If anyone else has some artistic ability and wants to help then that would be cool to

I did a (albeit crappily painted) banner that said "Fear The Inquisition" on it... Not finished yet but once its done Ill post it up

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #213 on: September 12, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »
All people with any form of artistic talent (be it for drawings or for modelling) are heretics and should be burned...*
People with the previous mentioned talents clearly must have sold their soul to those we do not speak about...who am i kidding!, The Dark Gods, who will kill you and if not we will!

*Mainly because i have none.

But if you happen to just "Find" some posters then do share with us!

Offline lonearcher

• Members
« Reply #214 on: September 12, 2007, 07:22:25 PM »
Fine. Someone else can design these shirts:

My parents attended a witch trial and all I got was this blood-splattered shirt.

I’m with Nurgle =>

If you can read this then you’re a mutant.

My other chariot is a Waltar.

(Maybe you can’t draw because you’re all thumbs … hmmmmm … better get someone to count your digits)

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #215 on: September 12, 2007, 07:27:55 PM »
Announcements:

1.) There seems to have been some confusion as to the manner of our PR department. Anyone who wants to can join (assuming you pass the English literacy test, aka you post on this site) and become a Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma, not just Helblaster. And currently he is the head of the department, as noone else has applied  :-P

Should he prove incompetant then you can try and oust him and become head of the department  :engel: But I believe he will do a fine job

2.) New "Trial" (See main page)
Trial by Google: Suspects name shall be entered into the google search engine, followed by the hitting of the button "I'm Feeling Lucky". Should the page that comes up be considered adequate, suspect is considered a witch for manipulating the google search engine to his own gain, but should the page be considered innapropraite or not adequate, suspect is a witch and should be dispatched accordingly
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 07:58:18 PM by Wyzer1 »

Offline HoS

• Members
« Reply #216 on: September 12, 2007, 08:31:07 PM »
Trial by Google is an excellent idea! Just think of all the wonderful things that the entire family can come up with! For Example:

Wyzer: http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=1776 That was an "I'm feeling lucky" result. Hmmmm... Is Wyzer a Bretonnian heretic?

Rufas: http://www.43things.com/person/rufas same type of search, and it appears that Rufas has a motivational blog... and is a rather sad person.

Mcknight: http://www.mcknight.org/ Hmmmm... McKnight is a Wisconsin philantrhopist... meaning he is a personalbe person, but takes cheesy armies.

Lonearcher: http://xmencollection.proboards106.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=lonearcher I don't need to say anything.....

Those are just some examples, imagine the fun a family could have practicing trying themselves! Teh S.H.I.T is looking forward to this new venture very much indeed, and hopes that even the guilty will find it a pleasurable experience, although not too pleasurable, otherwise we will have to invent new punishments for Slaaneshi heretics...
Gave into the WoW.

Offline lonearcher

• Members
« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
No. Wait! I read DC. (um, er, comics? whats that? pictures and words? The two in twain should never be!)

Anyhoo. I’d like to mak it official if it’s alright by you. I think I’ve found my calling.
I would like a position in the Public Relations department (or any opening you may have)

I am certain I would do well in the capacity of
Sigmar Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle: Deputy Inquisitor Sworn To Undo Really Bad Evil Rascals.

Offline HoS

• Members
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2007, 08:47:52 PM »
Very well, your application is pending, and shall be approved very shortly, I should imagine. Also, there is the excellent position of Big Inquisitor That Cares for Helblaster. If you would accept the title of the Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma's Big Inquisitor That Cares for Helblaster I would be most grateful, as I feel I will need to delegate some matters.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:17:36 PM by Helblaster_Of_Sigmar »
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »
No. Wait! I read DC. (um, er, comics? whats that? pictures and words? The two in twain should never be!)

Anyhoo. I’d like to mak it official if it’s alright by you. I think I’ve found my calling.
I would like a position in the Public Relations department (or any opening you may have)

I am certain I would do well in the capacity of
Sigmar Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle: Deputy Inquisitor Sworn To Undo Really Bad Evil Rascals.

Sounds good to me, Ill make it official then

But surely it should be: Deputy Inquisitor Sworn To Undo Rather Bad Evil Dudes (Well, you after all have an interest in being in the PR department of the Inquisition!)

Eh, this is the Inquisition though. You can choose whatever horrible acronym you want  :happy:

BTW, Helblaser_Of_Sigmar's Acronym-writing privlidges have been revoked  :wink: following this:

Very well, your application is pending, and shall be approved very shortly, I should imagine. Also, there is the excellent position of Big Inquisitor That Cares for Helblaster. If you would accept the title of the P.R.I.C.K's B.I.T.C.H I would be most grateful, as I feel I will need to delegate some matters.

Offline lonearcher

• Members
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »
Lol!

I was about to suggest Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma Sworn to Banish Evil Everywhere Or Take Complaints to Helblaster
but I like Wyzer’s idea better.

Offline HoS

• Members
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2007, 09:12:17 PM »
But I really like mine! A lot! Oh well, choose your own damn title... but make sure it's something others will appreciate so that we will be easily recognized. And believe me, the Public Relations Inquisitor of Care and Karma's Big Inquisitor That Cares for Helblaster will be remembered by ANYONE who hears it.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:17:08 PM by Helblaster_Of_Sigmar »
Gave into the WoW.

Offline lonearcher

• Members
« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2007, 11:17:53 PM »
Deputy Inquisitor’s journal

Came to work.
Attended graphic design strategy meeting.
Worked on quarterly sales booklet outlining billions of dollars worth in mutual funds.
Went to the market to purchase fresh local produce.
Joined the Inquisition.
Had coffee with an attractive assistant from sales.

I’ve had a full day, I think.

Lonearcher Whitescar,
2nd Lieutenant, Averland Halberds.
Deputy Inquisitor Sworn To Undo Rather Bad Evil Dudes,
Office of the Public Relations Inquistor of Care and Karma

note to self: better look into when I could expect those discount coupons to Madame Rosalita’s

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2007, 11:43:21 PM »
Deputy Inquisitor’s journal

Came to work.
Attended graphic design strategy meeting.
Worked on quarterly sales booklet outlining billions of dollars worth in mutual funds.
Went to the market to purchase fresh local produce.
Joined the Inquisition.
Had coffee with an attractive assistant from sales.

I’ve had a full day, I think.

Lonearcher Whitescar,
2nd Lieutenant, Averland Halberds.
Deputy Inquisitor Sworn To Undo Rather Bad Evil Dudes,
Office of the Public Relations Inquistor of Care and Karma

note to self: better look into when I could expect those discount coupons to Madame Rosalita’s
Wow, your day was better than mine!

Woke up late for work
Got coffee
Got stuck in traffic... Damn combines...
Went to work
Got two new people into the Inquisition
Uh, thats it I havn't left work yet... lol

The little "Joined The Inquisition" ones totally throws you for a loop! You really need to tell people outside these forums that and see what they say. The hard part is explaining it :-D

You're a fellow Averlander huh? Nice to see someone else who appreciates the subtly of burning heretics while in yellow tights  :biggriin:

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #224 on: September 16, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »
My fellow inquisitors. A case has arroused my suspicion.. and think we need our full force to stop this heretic.

http://www.warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=18027.0

Herr Rupert Hammerton Fraser, has done an outragerous thing. The inquisition reject all Live Acting Roleplayers and the this must be our worst case to date!

We must hunt this Rupert down and put him to trial!